At The McShane Firm we are proud to stand with you while you exercise your ancient right to bear arms. Unfortunately, all too often, law abiding gun owners are targeted and arrested on various charges. We have set up a special website PennLAGO.com to help you with legal issues with respect to firearms in Pennsylvania including:
- Lethal self defense using firearms
- Use, display, show of firearms in self-defense
- Denial of firearm purchase by the PICS system
- Revocation of conceal carry
- Rehabilitation of gun rights
- NFA (title 2) firearms trusts
- Interstate Travel
The McShane Firm is a proud member of U.S. Law Shield. Find out more about the benefits they offer to gun owners by clicking on the banner below.
- If you “use” a firearm in your membership state under the U. S. Law Shield Firearms Legal Defense Program, our program attorneys will represent you in any legal proceeding (criminal or civil), for zero attorneys’ fees. This includes all criminal charges arising from a “use” of a gun. All Police Investigations All Pretrial Proceedings Trial, both Criminal and Civil
- 24/7/365 Attorney Answered Emergency Hotline The 24/7/365 firearms emergency hotline is always answered by an attorney who is a member of the U. S. Law Shield Firearms Program. It is available exclusively to our Members – when you call, you are talking to your firearms program attorneys. From day one you are covered. You get a Member ID Card with Emergency Hotline Number. What you tell your firearms program attorney is fully confidential.
- Non-Emergency Access to Your Firearms Program Attorneys. If you have a firearms legal question, call us, we are here to help.
- Peace of mind of knowing that you have the most qualified and motivated attorney immediately available to you
- Multi-state coverage is available
- The cost is very low: $10.95/m for Pennsylvania coverage
Please call 1-866-MCSHANE if you have firearm related questions.