So you’re a doctor. You went to medical school. You did well. You graduated then you went off and you did your residency and now you’re a licensed doctor. You’ve worked so hard you’ve got the job that you wanted. You’ve got a family and a career. You help people to heal. You do good things.
You’re a medical doctor that people can be proud of but now all of a sudden you’re accused of a DUI.
You must have a lot of questions on your mind:
- What will happen to my job?
- What will my friends think?
- Will my patients see this in the news?
- Will I lose my DEA license to prescribe drugs?
- Will I have to answer to the State Board of Medicine?
- How do I answer the State Board of Medicine?
- What about insurance?
- What about premiums?
- What about the PHP physicians health program? I should enroll in that right away?
Those are great questions and we’re here to answer them.
At The McShane Firm, we have the experience and we know how to help doctors. Many doctors who have been accused of DUI have chosen The McShane Firm and found us to be a life saver in their time of need.
Just like you believe in individualized medicine to make sure that there’s a good solution for the particular needs of that patient, we believe in individualized defense. We have the reputation, knowledge, experience and guts to go out there and protect you. We have the background in analytical chemistry and in pharmacology. We know the science behind blood testing and can challenge the results even if the state brings in their experts.
When it is your career on the line, there is only one place to call. 1-866-MCSHANE.