In my years as a PA DUI Attorney, fighting in courtrooms all across Pennsylvania, I have gone toe-to-toe with some of the very best prosecutors in the state and have come out on top. While many prosecutors adhere to ethical and professional standards, a growing number of prosecutors adopt a convict “by any means necessary” approach and in the process utilize shady tactics. Some of the unethical methods commonly used by prosecutors in DUI cases are:
- Hiding evidence that could disprove the charges. For example, the dash cam video and witness testimony that goes against their claim of impairment is not reported or is claimed to be defective.
- Knowingly using data from forensic labs which are not following proper procedures and presenting it as reliable evidence.
- Using the testimony of police officers who have been proven to be dishonest.
- Relying on fraudulent forensic experts.
- Hiding the maintenance records of improperly calibrated breath machines.
The penalties for a Pennsylvania DUI conviction are very serious and your opponents are experienced prosecutors. They have ample resources at their disposal to help them reach their goal of convicting you. Your fate lies in the hands of jurors and judges who have been bombarded by DUI propaganda for years and many of them simply see you as guilty once you step into court.
With the deck stacked against you, you need the best. The PA DUI attorneys at The McShane Firm are experienced courtroom lawyers who have the knowledge and power to attack the prosecution and protect your rights. If you or a loved one is facing a Pennsylvania DUI, please call 1-866-MCSHANE for a free consultation.
2 responses to “Sources of False DUI Convictions: Improper Conduct by The Government”
What do you know about the Health Networks Laboratories in Allentown, PA. The have an ad for 5 part workers to do Drug and Blood Analysis. Are they legitimate or should I fight results from their lab?
Justin McShane says:
Even the most “perfect” laboratory makes errors. It is incumbent upon any person accused of a crime to be sure before he or she even thinks about pleading guilty. A DUI conviction last forever. It will haunt you for the rest of your days. Call us for a free detailed consultation. We will give you a lot of information.