Big Firm Resources with a Personal Touch
The McShane Firm is the Premier Criminal Defense Firm in Pennsylvania.
At The McShane Firm, we believe in superior customer service and leveraging our resources to get you the best possible help in your criminal matter. From your initial intake to all stages of criminal cases, including post conviction matters, The McShane Firm puts YOU first.
Many law firms out there operate as “one man shows” where the lead attorney handles everything from answering the phones to filing motions to showing up in court and so forth. Things get hectic especially when they are trying to juggle a few cases at the same time. On top of all this, that attorney has to balance the books, pay the bills, get their own lunch and take out the trash. This is all very time consuming and drives many of these attorneys to push you to plead guilty. Their biggest motivator is saving time, not saving YOU.
The McShane Firm is different.
This is the firm for people accused of a crime who want to fight to protect their rights and secure a better outcome. Fighting cases involves a lot of work including:
- Understanding the charges against you and most importantly how those charges affect YOU whether it be in your family life, professionally or other areas
- Attending scientific and advanced legal seminars to understand how to challenge the evidence against you
- Performing a proper intake to gather all the pertinent information
- Investigating the circumstances of your case
- Gathering the evidence that can be used to defend you including police video and surveillance video of what happened before the arrest
- Filing motions correctly and on time
- Negotiating with prosecutors to see if a positive deal can be secured
- Preparing for a trial which in and of itself is extremely time consuming and intense.
Now stop and ask yourself, can one person do all this work properly for my case? Will my case get the attention it deserves?
At The McShane Firm, the answer is yes. We have a team of experienced attorneys with a dedicated support staff all working together to fight for our clients. If you have an issue and need to talk to someone, just give us a call. If your attorney is in court, we will connect you to your paralegal who is familiar with all the intimate details of your case and can answer most of your questions. If you have an emergency, we have an after hours emergency line. If you just want to send us a message, we have a live chat service on our website. We are passionate about returning calls and our goal is to never leave you in the dark.
Three things are extremely impactful on the outcome of your case. The real courtroom experience of your attorney, attention to detail in preparing your case, and communication. We pride ourselves at being the best at all three.