How do I get this conviction off my record? Limited Access

Many people have DUI’s or other criminal offenses which they want off their record.  There are a number of ways to go about this process.  Today we examine Limited Access. Who can apply? Any conviction for a second degree, third degree or ungraded misdemeanor can apply for limited access. (Any conviction punishable by 2 years […]

read more »