Harrisburg based DUI lawyer Justin J. McShane has been invited to present before the Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association on advanced DUI training. Although ACDLA is sponsoring the event, it is a multi-state training seminar The seminar is scheduled for Friday, October 8, 2010 in Biloxi, Mississippi at the the 5-star quality Beau Rivage.
The training session will be as follows:
- Dr. Wanda Marley will present on pharmacology
- Mary McMurray will present on Breath testing
- Blood and urine analysis and other analytical chemistry topics by Justin McShane, Esquire
- Dr. Fred Whitehurst, Ph.D/J.D, will present on Laboratory practice and procedure
- Tommy Kirk, Esquire “Keeping Your Practice in Focus”
Why not come and join us?
-Justin J. McShane, Esquire, Pennsylvania DUI Attorney
I am the highest rated DUI Attorney in PA as Rated by Avvo.com
Board Certified Criminal Trial Advocate
By the National Board of Trial Advocacy
A Pennsylvania Supreme Court Approved Agency