10. This won’t go away: If they took your blood, they are going to find something. Whether it is alcohol or prescription drugs, you can expect a charge as soon as the blood reports get back from the lab.
9. Intimidation: When we are retained, we fax the officer to make sure they know that you are being represented by The McShane Firm. We have found this to be an effective method that sometimes results in the client not being charged.
8. Dash Cam Video: These videos are very important, but if we don’t request them within a few days they get destroyed. The same goes for the officer’s notes.
7. Best results: The more time we have to investigate and prepare our case the stronger it is.
6. Medical records: Many times cases turn on medical history as an alternative cause for not being able to pass the field sobriety tests. These records can take a long time to get so the earlier we get started the better we are prepared for the preliminary hearing.
5. MDJ continuances: Once the process gets started, it can be very difficult to get continuances in the middle if new details come to light. This is why getting on the case early with our in house private investigator can help uncover things now rather than later.
4. Loss of Evidence: The evidence in your case is not limited to what the police have collected. There are many things like restaurant receipts and surveillance videos. Also police can destroy blood samples as part of their “routine cycles” without informing you.
3. Witnesses Forget: People who may be able to testify in your favor will only remember the details for a short time. That’s why we have to get to them and make sure we record the facts.
2. Peace of mind: One of the greatest things we offer is a deep breathe of relief. It is a huge weight off your shoulders to know that you have the premier DUI firm in Pennsylvania working to protect you.
1. We are ready now and we want to help you.
Call 1-866-MCSHANE now to give yourself the best chance at defending your DUI case.